    more advanced than the topics in the book.
    Please anyone has an idea how it works.
    Thanks

    MCP, Nov 10, 2007

  2. MCP

    Cemal Guest

    I agree, the test was very weird. I didn't even understand what happened. I
    passed exam same as you (from my own experiences) However I didn't receive
    anything from microsoft yet. I don't even know if I am going to receive one.

    Cemal, Nov 10, 2007

  3. MCP

    sfcinman Guest

    What happened was, now that ProMetric has taken over the tests exclusively,
    and PearsonVue is out of the picture, they were approved to change the exams.

    Kevin
    A+, MCP, MCDST

    sfcinman, Nov 11, 2007
  4. MCP

    MCP Bat Guest

    It's happened to me aswell. So You should call microsoft regional center,
    like I took my exam in UK, so I called microsoft Europe, and explained
    situation. They ask you for ID and etc. Once you pass the exam the test
    center gives temporary transcript that shows your result and your ID aswell,
    as long you have that paper its ok and easy. And you need to login to your
    MCP account which shuld be explained in that paper after exam. Hope it helped
    you.

    MCP Bat, Nov 12, 2007
  5. MCP

    MCP Bat Guest

    Yes I know that pearsonvue is no more taking the exams, but what I am saying
    is according to the microsoft curriculum for exam 20-271 it was not all about
    network. And I passed my exam with pearsonvue test center.
    All right how was your exam 20-272 , did you have any difficulties with some
    of the questions? And what was the majority of the questions about?? Thanks.

    MCP Bat, Nov 12, 2007
  6. I failed the exam anyways only got 603.

    --
    Daniel Simmons
    MCP

    Daniel Simmons, Nov 26, 2007
  7. MCP

    Pincopallino Guest

    >I failed the exam anyways only got 603.

    I guess that the questions had not much to do with the texbook as usual....

    Pincopallino, Nov 26, 2007