    I will be taking the 70-272 exam tomorrow and will let the group know the
    results.

    Marvin
    Marvin Watts, Jan 12, 2007

  2. Good luck. Remember the answer are given to you... You just have to
    choose the correct ones! :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 13, 2007

  3. Marvin Watts

    Marvin Watts Guest

    Unfortunately, I did not pass 627, but with the insurance I will be able to
    take it again.

    Marvin Watts, Jan 13, 2007
  4. It is not a failure if you learned something. It is an experience. Take
    what you learned and apply it to your retake. The funny thing about
    success is that it is a personal preference. You were successful in
    finding out what Microsoft wants you to know concerning the 70-272. Now
    take that information and use it to achieve your next goal: Pass the
    exam. Good luck and remember we are here to help if you so need it.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 13, 2007
  5. Marvin Watts

    Marvin Watts Guest

    Should I study what I know I missed or should I start from the beginning? I
    really did not have any areas that were below the halfway point, my
    strongest area was the Resolving Issues Related to Usability. My weakest
    area was the Configuring and Troubleshooting Connectivity for Applications.

    Marvin Watts, Jan 13, 2007