  1. I know 700 is a pass, but does anyone know what the exam is scored out of
    (ie What is the highest possible score)??

    B.

    Bryce Nicholson, Dec 23, 2007

  2. Bryce Nicholson

    John R Guest

    "Bryce Nicholson" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I know 700 is a pass, but does anyone know what the exam is scored out of
    >(ie What is the highest possible score)??
    >
    > B.

    Microsoft does not release that information. Some have theorized that it is
    1000, however there is no valid way to prove it to my knowledge. On some
    "upgrade" tests, if you pass, you automatically score 700 (although 272 is
    not an upgrade exam). While I have heard claims of scores over 1000, I have
    never seen proof of one personally. My highest score on the 10 tests I've
    taken so far was around 980.

    Even at that, you do not know if your score is a percentage (of some
    theoretical number) or not.

    John R

    John R, Dec 24, 2007