    fettbabyfett Guest

    You can now take the 70-272 test at VUE also. It's on the
    VUE website.

    fettbabyfett, Feb 4, 2004

  2. fettbabyfett

    Guest Guest

    I saw the test listed last night. I signed up to take it
    on Saturday. I would take it sooner but I'm on the road
    and I'm sure I will get lost on the way to the testing
    center (if there's even a testing center around here
    anywhere).
    I hope I'm not to late to get a charter if I pass it.
    I've already passed 71-271. It's a shame that I had
    things pop up that prevented me from taking the second
    half while it was in beta.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2004

  3. fettbabyfett

    Guest Guest