    no assistance what so ever as to where i ma falling down.

    i have reread some of the material and done the review questions also taken
    more of the measureup questions again
    uk, Jun 13, 2009

  2.  uk

    John R Guest

    " uk" <>
    wrote in message news:...
    >i have not been able to reach the grade to pass the above twice the first
    > time i got 632 & the second time i got 677.
    >
    > i found that result sheet and the response that i got from microsoft was
    > of
    > no assistance what so ever as to where i ma falling down.
    >
    > i have reread some of the material and done the review questions also
    > taken
    > more of the measureup questions again

    I'm a little confused about the point of your post.

    Are you complaining that the test is too hard? The result sheet shows each
    major objective, and your relative performance in that objective. How can
    you not find information in that to help you? If you see an objective that
    you did not score very high in, then that indicates an area that you need to
    study more.

    Do you work daily with the technology? Certifications, imho, are about
    experience not book smarts. Certainly there are many people here that have
    passed this test (including myself), and many of them passed on their first
    attempt (including myself) because they either currently or in the past have
    worked help desks in enterprise environments.

    Or, are you simply bringing attention to your failures? No comment.

    Try using additional training materials. No single training kit is going to
    cover 100% of everything. Often, a combination of training kits is going to
    be necessary if you don't work with the technology. I like the MS Press
    books, the measure up series, and also the Test-Out videos. Each gives a
    different perspective on the material, and offers different levels of
    coverage on each objective.

    Good luck to you (I think)

    John R
    John R, Jun 15, 2009