    Hei guys i am just learning for the first of two for MCDST.Where i can find a
    simulation of the exam or does anybody know how this exam will look like
    ?The requirements and so on.Thanks for answer..

    sam, Aug 19, 2008

  2. sam

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?c2Ft?= <> prattled ceaselessly in

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Aug 20, 2008

  3. sam

    Jim Mcfadyen Guest

    You can also go on:

    www.qod.us

    Jim

    Jim Mcfadyen, Aug 29, 2008
  4. sam

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > You can also go on:
    >
    > www.qod.us

    I'll take the girl with the cool floating laptop, but you can stop pushing
    your dumps here. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, check here:

    http://www.CertGuard.com/Search.asp?Site=qod.us

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Sep 2, 2008
  5. sam

    Lam G Guest

    I was so stupid, I was trying to see if I could just study for all of them,
    and take them all in the same day, but that is not very realistic. It takes
    awhile to work through over 400+ exam questions ranging 3 different
    70-270-272 exams.

    I should have just done what your doing, which is knocking one out at a
    time, I would have already completed 2 exams by now if I had.

    Oh well, as long as u learn from your mistakes...

    Lam G, Sep 25, 2008
  6. sam

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFtIEc=?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > I was so stupid, I was trying to see if I could just study for all of
    > them, and take them all in the same day, but that is not very
    > realistic. It takes awhile to work through over 400+ exam questions
    > ranging 3 different 70-270-272 exams.

    <snip>

    Why would you be studying questions?

    catwalker63, Sep 25, 2008