  1. mdotter

    mdotter Guest

    Does anyone know witch questions are the asking on the exam ?

    mdotter, Feb 19, 2006

  2. mdotter

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "mdotter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know witch questions are the asking on the exam ?

    No, you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    then, you're going to go to jail.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006

  3. mdotter

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Bigus Dickus" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > No, you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the
    > police, and then, you're going to go to jail.

    I'm going to call my lawyer and he is going to rush you.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    Boy you sure kicked his dog, all right.

    TBone, Feb 20, 2006
  4. mdotter

    Richard Guest

    Yes, i did the exam one week ago but fail, just have a score of 677,
    there were asking a lot of questions about remote assistance and security
    realated.

    I go next monday for the second time hopefully i wil pass !

    Richard, Feb 23, 2006