    lot of Group Policy, Site Policy, OU Policy, Domain, complex UDF setup, etc.
    that are not covered in the book. What's going on?
    Are there a lot of server oriented questions on the actual exam?
    Dr Nova, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Dr Nova

    praet Guest

    Wow, lucky u asked that question - cos i was about to buy
    that book! Now im too scared too! LOL, if someone cld
    answer that question, that wld be appreciated :) Thanks!

    Microsoft and I have
    >noticed that the exam questions that are on the practice

    test CD are a lot
    >more difficult than the ones printed in the book. For

    example there are a

    praet, Feb 5, 2005

  3. Dr Nova

    Guest Guest

    I took the 70-271 exam a couple weeks ago. I do not
    remember there being questions about servers on the exam.
    If any questions did mention servers, having knowledge of
    servers was not required to get the right answer. I
    regulary scored 70's on the same practice tests and passed
    passed the test (by 66 points).

    Guest, Feb 7, 2005