    Last moment any suggestions you experience let me know please.

    --
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Sep 14, 2005

  2. i had exam alreadly in 12/AUG, and passed the Exam,
    i suggest you better study more about NTFS permission

    "sarath" <.(donotspam)> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Sep 14, 2005

  3. sarath

    tester Guest

    go over NTFS and also Networking and SP2

    "=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" <NoSpamPls> wrote in message
    > i had exam alreadly in 12/AUG, and passed the Exam,
    > i suggest you better study more about NTFS permission
    >

    > "sarath" <.(donotspam)>

    ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    tester, Sep 14, 2005
  4. sarath

    sarath Guest

    Thanks for the reply.. I am going today.. appreciate your advice.. thanks

    sarath, Sep 15, 2005