    I've just past 70-271 in London today with score 833. I used a Learnkey. CBT
    Nuggets and Microsoft Training Kit
    Good luck guys

    Mario, May 7, 2005

  2. Mario

    Ty Williams Guest

    yea i passed the 7th of may, got 933/1000, studied like mad, was a rather
    easy exam thou, was just like 271 but a wee bit more wording in the questions.

    passed 272 monday the 9th, again, studied too much for that one hah, got
    913/1000 thou!

    next up, MCSA
    --
    MCP, MCDST, Network+, A+

    Ty Williams, May 10, 2005

  3. Mario

    Mario Guest

    Well done mate :)
    could you tell me what stuff can you recommend for 70-272,please.
    thanks

    Mario, May 10, 2005
  4. Mario

    Ty Williams Guest

    the follow the objectives
    i was fine for everything but OE/Outlook, so i the week before switched back
    to OE to re-familerize myself with it....

    just know

    ICF, Network Troubleshooting, Profiles, OE, IE/Zones

    You'll do fine, the questions are very straight forward for the exprienced
    XP user.

    Cheers
    --
    MCP, MCDST, Network+, A+

    Ty Williams, May 10, 2005
  5. Mario

    Mario Guest

    thanks for quick respond.I hope it will help
    best regards
    MArio

    Mario, May 10, 2005