    Good Luck all who still to come.

    Methos
    MCDST, MCP, Network+, A+

    Methos, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Methos

    Tmack Guest

    Methos,

    Congrats on passing the MCDST. I thought it was a little harder then I
    expected as well.

    How hard are the A+/Net+ exams?

    Tmack, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Methos

    Daniel Guest

    Congratulations!

    Daniel, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Methos

    Methos Guest

    I did the A+ / Network + exams back in 2002
    by that stage I had about 10years exp with PC's etc so I did not find them
    that
    hard, but they are usefull.

    Both of these exams provide you alot of background theory (expecially
    network+)
    on how these things work.

    Bonus is they are pretty easy to pass if you know a little about PC's in
    general and
    MS recognises them for credit to different certs like the MCSA for example.

    Good luck with your study!

    Methos, Aug 11, 2005
  5. Methos

    milton Guest