    is this correct? Please feel free to add any other info that would be useful
    for the exam and/or preparing for it.
    Thank you, Bill
    Need help on MCP certification test, Feb 8, 2007

  2. None of your question can be answered due to a Non-Disclosure Agreement
    that you are required to adhere to before taking any Microsoft exams.
    Please visit my site below and look under the TypeList, "Microsoft
    Certification Links". Under this TypeList, you will see the Exam
    Security Policy and Non-Disclosure Agreement.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Need help on MCP certification test"
    <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Well now, I am aware of the academia "thought police," the "politically
    correct thinking" police, and the "speech police," but was unaware that
    Microsoft had instituted its own subgroup of "exam speech police." So much
    for free speech in what was once known as the 'good ole USA.'
    Makes me think of the following: 'first free thinking will be taken away,
    then free speech will go, and finally the last to be taken away will be free
    will.'

    Any way, thank you for opening my eyes, Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Feb 8, 2007
  4. It is in place to provide and maintain integrity with Microsoft
    certifications. Violation of the NDA can result in decertification and
    barring from future Microsoft certification for life.

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 8, 2007
  5. Michael:
    By all means I am in favor of the virtue of integity. However, it stands to
    reason that in order for a thing, or in this case an idea, to posses integity
    it must conform to truth. Please visit my later post above entitled NDA
    Wording that is likely to be a more accurate interpretation of the NDA
    language.
    Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Feb 8, 2007
  6. Need help on MCP certification test

    Paul Van Guest

    its a 61 question test .I took it last week scored a 949 out of 1000 you
    need a 700 to pass.
    --
    pvan

    Paul Van, Feb 19, 2007
  7. thats nice

    Keith Chilton, Feb 20, 2007
  8. Congratulations, that is certainly an excellent score. Which particular study
    materials do you recommend using for EXAM preparation? I am using the
    Microsoft Press 70-271 text book that includes a CD with Readinesss Review
    questions. Is the Readiness Review sufficient to prepare for the EXAM, or
    should one use additional EXAM prep materials? What would you recommend? Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Feb 20, 2007