70-271 Exam

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by B_real, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. B_real

    B_real Guest

    Hello everyone...

    Few hours ago I passed 70-271 exam, with 932 score.
    It was fair exam. 49 questions and lots of time.

    For this exam I used Exam Cram 2 book and MeasureUp
    questions. I have also exprience in DST. For those who
    don`t have expirience, I would strongly recommand THE
    PRACTICE! It is way to success.
    Buy some cheap pc`s and play at home. It will help,
    belleve me.

    By the way, it was my first ever Microsoft exam, and I
    very satisfied with the result.
    Now I am wondering, will I recive email soon of
    confirmation, maybe it takes several days before exam is
    registred?

    regards,

    B_real

    PS: I wish good luck to any future testtakers.

    B_real, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Congratulations on the passing score.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 15, 2005

  3. B_real

    Dave Guest

    Hi

    You were lucky - I got 64 questions!!!

    Dave

    Dave, Feb 17, 2005
  4. B_real

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    Did you pass? I hope so.

    Was it Prometric or VUE? I had Prometric.

    B_real

    Guest, Feb 18, 2005