    tonight and was terribly dissapointed in the lack of Sybex and Exam Cram
    materials.

    Thanks!
    Ken1959, May 22, 2007

  2. Ken,

    Why 70-271? Why such a basic exam for someone with an MCSE? Seems like it would
    be a waste of your time, no?! Is your company is forcing this exam on you?

    Do they know that 70-271 is for the Client Side XP OS (installation,
    configuration, etc.), whereas 70-270 deals with the Server and how Windows XP
    integrates with Windows Server 2003?

    Either way, you can find just about anything you're looking for at the following
    link. A few simple search terms will provide you with the books you're looking
    for.

    70-271
    MCDST
    MCSE

    http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp

    And if you find yourself in need of some good Practice Questions, any of these
    Practice Test Providers will help:
    http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp

    Good Luck

    --
    CertGuard
    www.CertGuard.com

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 22, 2007