    some one will answer me.
    Thanks
    bye.

    new Come, Feb 14, 2005

  2. new Come

    Bobby Guest

    Hi new Come,

    When you retake any MCP exams, most of the questions will be different as
    exam questions are pooled from the appropriate question bank. Whether the new
    questions are easier or harder depend on your knowledge and experiences of
    the subjec matter.

    It is wiser to revise your weaker areas as determined by your previous exam
    than to worry about how difficult the next exam will be. Basically, you
    should be more prepared for your second try that you did on your first try.
    All the best on your second try at the 70-271 exam.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Feb 15, 2005

  3. new Come

    Dave Guest

    Hi

    You usually find the first questions are the ones you got wrong the first
    time round!!

    I can't understand how you can fail such an easy exam. You should only be
    really failing hard exams like the design and security ones, if at all!!

    Dave
    MCDST (XP), MCSA (2000+Sec,2003), MCSE(2000,2003)

    Dave, Feb 17, 2005
  4. new Come

    Ant Guest

    Hey Dave lighten up at new Come is trying!

    Ant, Feb 18, 2005
  5. new Come

    new Come Guest

    To Mr. Dave You don't think yourself Fu... ing smart here.

    by the way I passed with 930 point to Day.

    new Come, Feb 23, 2005
  6. new Come

    new Come Guest

    Thanks,
    I passed with 930 point in 64 question, last time was only 49 question,

    why is that?
    bye

    new Come, Feb 23, 2005
  7. new Come

    Kevin Wright Guest

    Well-done on passing with a good score. I just passed 70-
    272 last Friday, I got 64 questions when I took the 70-271
    exam.

    Dave, You should keep your thoughts to yourself.

    in message

    Kevin Wright, Feb 28, 2005