    some about Office too?

    Thanks

    Peter
    Peter, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Peter

    Lance Guest

    Hi,

    Personnally, I do not feel the exams are diffcult. For
    271, it mainly deal with operation system issue. Like how
    to recover a system from error. How to trouble shot
    network errors, wireless LAN, alternative Networking
    setting, remote desktop, remote assistance, etc. You also
    need very clear about what Home edition is missed compare
    with the professional edition.

    For 272, about half of the questions are very simlar
    with 271. The other half is concerning the installation
    and trouble shoot of MS office, IE and Outlook Express.
    Not how to use this application, but how to back-up and
    recover email, import favourite, use e-cert in email.
    Those kind of skill a "normal" user would not know and
    ask a tech (you) would be asked in this exam.

    I have have of the question with unsure answers. Just
    mark the most sensable answer and I got both pass with
    800+. Require 700 to pass both exam

    It will take one more day (my case) to update your MCSA
    status in you transcript.

    Good Luck.

    MCSA
    >2003. But im not sure how difficult these exams are?

    Read

    Lance, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Thanks for the answer. Think I just try to go for it,
    maybe read a little about Office for 272, but 271
    shouldn't be a problem

    /Peter

    Peter, Feb 17, 2004