    Is there anything else you would recommend doing to study for the exam?
    Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should, but it's already
    Thursday, and I'm starting to get a little nervous. Thanks for all your help!

    Shot Into Eternity, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Shot Into Eternity

    Nick Rose Guest

    I took the 70-271 on Monday.
    I got a score of 899, I went through the same prep stages you did.
    The measure up tests are a good source of the question style although I
    found most were multiple choice, odd one with an example to click on.
    Only advice I can give is try and be relaxed and make sure you know the
    rules associated with the questions not just the answers.

    Good Luck

    Nick Rose, Oct 13, 2006

  3. Shot Into Eternity

    Marco Hahnen Guest

    I read only the first pages of the ms book, after that I learned with the
    readiness suite. I scored around 82% and took the test with 933 Points. It's
    easier than the readiness suite imo.

    Marco Hahnen, Oct 13, 2006
  4. Shot Into Eternity

    Shailesh Das Guest

    You have prepared enough go and give the Exam. I also prepared that much and
    i got 93% in 70-271.
    "Shot Into Eternity" <Shot Into > wrote in
    message news:...

    Shailesh Das, Oct 14, 2006