    alexxx Guest

    Hello, all.

    Is anybody know, how many questions in 70-271 and 70-272 exams.

    alexxx, Mar 13, 2007

  2. alexxx

    Robyn Guest

    ive just done 271 and i got 61 questions some of those were ungraded trial
    questions thou - i believe there should be around 50 actual exam questions -
    i think 272 is the same.
    Robyn

    Robyn, Mar 13, 2007

  3. alexxx

    Jim D Guest

    I just took both exams on Saturday and 271 had 61 questions and 272 had fifty
    questions. Hope this helps

    Jim D, Mar 19, 2007