    Michael
    MCP,A+,Network+
    Jr. Network Admin
    Michael, Jan 31, 2005

  2. <snipage>
    I am just wondering if anyone has wrote both 70-270 & 70-
    > 271? I was told the exams are real close.

    </snipage>
    My question is what is your native language? I only ask because I see a lot
    of "I want to write this exam" On to your statement. You have been
    misinformed. 270 and 271 are nothing alike. 270 like 210 is Administration
    and implementation. The test is from the aspect of the engineer. 271 is more
    form the Tech support side. The tests are nothing alike. I will say however
    if you feel confident enough to pass 270 or have taken 270 and passed you'll
    do fine.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005