70-270

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Michael Gossett, May 31, 2007.

  1. Anyone actually study for this? I took it with maybe an hour's worth of
    study time and passed with an 840
    Michael Gossett, May 31, 2007

  2. "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message

    > Anyone actually study for this? I took it with maybe an hour's worth of
    > study time and passed with an 840

    Yes people do study.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 1, 2007

  3. "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in

    > Anyone actually study for this? I took it with maybe an hour's worth of
    > study time and passed with an 840

    I crawled out of my mom's uterus and passed with a 999 20 minutes later.
    She may have been reading exam crams before my birth so it is possible I
    absorbed all of the information through my umbilical cord.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jun 1, 2007
  4. Michael Gossett

    Montreal MCT Guest

    You must be very proud of yourself. It's too bad she wasn't reading books
    on tact :) I will be the first to admit that (not having taken 270) I
    studied my ass off for 70-210... and though I know I passed I don't know
    more than that because there was no actual score back then. With a single
    exception no matter how easy I find an exam to be I don't like to brag about
    it... the truth is I know a lot of software better than most so the exams
    are formalities, but I don't want to make others feel bad about it... I am
    glad you know Windows XP and hope you can do so well on some of the more
    difficult exams!

    Montreal MCT, Jun 9, 2007
  5. Michael Gossett

    catwalker63 Guest

    Montreal MCT piffled away vaguely:

    > You must be very proud of yourself. It's too bad she wasn't reading books
    > on tact :) I will be the first to admit that (not having taken 270) I
    > studied my ass off for 70-210... and though I know I passed I don't know
    > more than that because there was no actual score back then. With a single
    > exception no matter how easy I find an exam to be I don't like to brag about
    > it...

    What?!! No Urinary Olympics??!!?
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jun 10, 2007
  6. Michael Gossett

    G. Taylor Guest

    am about to do this exam. any pointers

    G. Taylor, Jun 14, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 15, 2007