    training kit which came with a 15% exam discount voucher. Should I be able
    to use this voucher with any exam vendor?

    I would appreciate help thank you very much.
    mark p, May 29, 2007

  2. "mark p" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anybody please give me some advice
    > I'm about to book my exam 70-270, I have been using the Microsoft self
    > place
    > training kit which came with a 15% exam discount voucher. Should I be
    > able
    > to use this voucher with any exam vendor?

    I believe you can. Call your testing center and ask them. Usually (IIRC) you
    just give them the voucher number over the phone when you register for the
    exam.
    Michael D. Hensley, May 29, 2007

  3. "mark p" <> wrote in message

    > Can anybody please give me some advice
    > I'm about to book my exam 70-270, I have been using the Microsoft self
    > place
    > training kit which came with a 15% exam discount voucher. Should I be
    > able
    > to use this voucher with any exam vendor?
    >
    > I would appreciate help thank you very much.

    The discount voucher included can be used at either Pearson/VUE or
    Prometric testing centers. What you have to be aware of is the
    expiration date for the discount voucher. The date is listed on the
    voucher itself. Since this certification has been out for a while now,
    chances are that the voucher is expired.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 30, 2007
  4. mark p

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Actually I have a bunch of these books in stock and gave one to a colleague
    the other day, and for much the same reason I checked. The voucher expires
    in 2009. If you have the same voucher it will be good at either Pearson Vue
    or Prometric. (I used to use them a lot!)

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Montreal MCT, May 30, 2007
  5. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > Actually I have a bunch of these books in stock and gave one to a
    > colleague
    > the other day, and for much the same reason I checked. The voucher
    > expires
    > in 2009. If you have the same voucher it will be good at either Pearson
    > Vue
    > or Prometric. (I used to use them a lot!)

    Wow. I checked my 2nd editions and they expired in 2006! I got robbed! I
    am moving to Canada...

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 30, 2007
  6. mark p

    mark p Guest

    My book is the 2nd editions and the voucher expires in 2009.
    this is a uk book

    mark p, May 31, 2007