    text book and learn every last GP and AD detail.

    Thanks

    Lee.

    Lee B, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Lee B

    jdempsey Guest

    I just passed 70-270 saturday and their were quite a few questions on ad/gp.

    jdempsey, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Lee B

    Lee B Guest

    "jdempsey" wrote:
    > I just passed 70-270 saturday and their were quite a few questions on ad/gp.

    Thanks mate - I'll keep studying that stuff !

    Lee B, Dec 6, 2005
  4. Lee B

    fmsmcse Guest

    It's good to know at least how it works, sync and non-sync mode, filtering,
    order of applying to site, ou, domain, etc, etc.

    G00d luck.

    fmsmcse, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Lee B

    Kabayan Guest

    Hello Lee,

    I passed 70-271 and 70-272. I used the official MS books. A BIG NO TO
    BRAINDUMPS!

    I plan to take the 70-270 exam. Do you have the book? Can you please share
    with me the e-book pdf file and other helpful files in the CD?

    If you need the similar files for 70-271 and 70-272, I have them. Just let
    me know.

    Thanks. Good luck.

    kabayan

    Kabayan, Dec 9, 2005