    tells how much did you score and breakdown of each section
    on the score sheet? Thank you.

    Regards.
    Dave, Jun 13, 2004

  2. Dave

    Anonymous Guest

    Dave,

    Had you used Google or visited Microsoft.com, you would
    have read "Candidates are expected to understand the exam
    content, regardless of how it is presented. Microsoft
    changes the exam format and questions from time to time.
    In addition, Microsoft does not identify the format of any
    given exam at the time of registration. Both practices
    help to protect exam security and the value of Microsoft
    certification."

    Microsoft

    Anonymous, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Dave

    Guest Guest

    Hello,

    Ok I understand but what about the other questions I asked?

    Guest, Jun 14, 2004