70-270

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by chris kirk, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. chris kirk

    chris kirk Guest

    I have the Syngress (Osborne) 70-270 book. it comes with a
    copy of the book on cd and practice tests on it. it is a
    good one. Mike Meyers books are good too. they both
    covered the material on the test pretty well.
    chris kirk

    certifications, and now I'm
    >preparing for the 70-270 exam.
    >I have the resource kit, and I'm pretty satisfied with

    the amount of
    >informations it provides, and now I'm looking for some

    study guides.
    >Browsing through the amazon.com, I have noticed several

    books from different
    >publishers that seems to be decent study guides. So, I

    need some advice from
    >you. Which one should I buy?
    >I'm looking for a book that will outline the exam

    objectives and prepare me
    >the best for what kind of questions I should expect on

    the exam. Since I
    >have the resource kit, I don't need the complete

    reference to widows xp.
    >Normally, I would buy two MSPress books (XP Pro Exam and

    XP Pro readiness
    >review), but I have noticed that they have pretty bad

    reviews on Amazon.

    chris kirk, Jul 29, 2003