    info. would be appreciated. Thanks.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Dec 17, 2007

  2. Jo

    Jo Guest

    I mean "book resources".....needed to clear that up before someone jumped on
    my back about brain dumps..that's not what I meant....what "books" did you
    utilize for studying for the 70-270? Now..that sounds better...see it's been
    awhile and I can't even compose anymore.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Dec 17, 2007

  3. Jo

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Jo" <> wrote in message
    >I mean "book resources".....needed to clear that up before someone jumped
    >on
    > my back about brain dumps..that's not what I meant....what "books" did you
    > utilize for studying for the 70-270? Now..that sounds better...see it's
    > been
    > awhile and I can't even compose anymore.
    > --
    > Motochick
    >

    > "Jo" wrote:
    >
    >> Hello guys - it's been awhile, but am pushing forward towards the MCSA.
    >> Need
    >> to know what resources anyone has used for passing the 70-270 test. Any
    >> info. would be appreciated. Thanks.
    >> --
    >> Motochick

    Hello Jo - it's good to have you back!

    I recently passed the 70-270 with a score of just over 900. I used the
    Microsoft Press Book and the Exam Cram book. I borrowed a CBT Nuggets CD
    from a colleague, which in particular helped me to get to grips with the
    different installation and upgrade methods.

    There is some overlap between the 270 and the 271/272, but the questions
    are, understandably, coming at you from the point of view of a network
    administrator, rather than a desktop support technician.

    I found the questions in the practice tests that came with the books
    generally harder than the ones on the real thing. That said, a couple of
    the questions in the tests were on rather obscure topics, but I was able to
    make an educated guess at them.

    I'm sure you'll do fine!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Dec 17, 2007
  4. Jo

    Tony Guest

    got a good CBT from silvertrain then went through some Q & A' s and
    practiced alot, made myself very familiar with the OS. alot of the questions
    where commonsense, must have worked i got 842

    Tony, Dec 20, 2007