    read the MS Press Exam 70-270 cover to cover (twice) and done all the labs...
    I've setup up my server lab and started reading Exam 70-290... Any comments?

    TIA
    =?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Ray, Many people consider the 70-270 exam the underdog of all exams. but I
    strongly suggest that you take this test extremely serious or you will find
    yourself
    taking this exam over and over again. The exam was upgraded recently, and is
    totally focused on XP in a server environment. I recently took this test and
    it was on the brutal difficulty level. and I went to the test very prepared.

    I think you are prepared for the test if you did all the labs., but dont
    forget to use your logic and you will be ok.
    I hope this information is useful

    =?Utf-8?B?RmluYWxIb2thZ2U=?=, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Thanks a Million!

    =?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=, Jun 3, 2005