    and installation is a hot topic.

    Also I looking for some good forums if you have some.

    Thanks for any input

    Joe Bloggs, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Joe Bloggs

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Joe Bloggs" <> said in

    > Getting ready to take the exam and I was wondering what type of
    > questions are on the exam......would like to know the area that I
    > should concentrate the most. From what I have read on different web
    > sites/forums permissions and installation is a hot topic.
    >
    > Also I looking for some good forums if you have some.
    >
    > Thanks for any input

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.asp#SKILLS

    staggering...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Joe Bloggs

    Guest Guest

    I just took this test and barely passed it. I thought for
    sure I failed it, but using some informed guesses worked
    to my advantage. There were a TON of Active Directory
    management questions. Like Group policies and user
    management that I thought should have never been on this
    exam. Also, USB questions and dynamic disk stuff that
    seemed outdated.

    Good luck!

    Guest, Nov 15, 2004