    Guest Guest

    What book would you guys recommend for studying for this
    exam?

    Guest, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Guest

    Infotech Guest

    We just got the XP Resource kit. It has everything in it.

    --
    Infotech

    Infotech, Feb 12, 2004

  3. Guest

    Ron Higdon Guest

    one on windows xp

    Ron Higdon, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ok I kinda figured that much lol. What I meant was...are
    any books out there good like Sybex? MS press?

    Guest, Feb 12, 2004
  5. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > ok I kinda figured that much lol. What I meant was...are
    > any books out there good like Sybex? MS press?

    Yes. And yes. They're both respected publishers. Also, since they're MS
    exams, it's hard to get much better than the MOCs.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 12, 2004