    I am planning on taking both of these exams. I'm just wondering if how
    similar they are. If anyone has taken both could you please let me know the
    similarities and differences please. Thank You

    igotrivered, Aug 16, 2005

  2. igotrivered

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Taking two exams in the same day depends on the person. And I don't just
    mean a persons ability to know the information, but also the ability to take
    two exams. Sometimes it's not a good idea to sit two exams in a row like
    that.

    With that said if you feel confident, then go for it. I took the MCDST exams
    in the same morning, took both before lunch. Did the same thing with the A+
    as well as the Server+ and i-Net+. It just depends on my mood.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  4. igotrivered

    Dr.Nova Guest

    Wow! Seems like you got one of these new "Dual Core Brains"...

    Dr.Nova, Aug 16, 2005
  5. igotrivered

    Pepe Guest

    Hi, i'm just about to take the same exam the next week, and i wonder if you
    have any guide or something than can help to prepare for the exam 70-271, in
    advanced... tankyou

    Pepe, Aug 24, 2005
  6. igotrivered

    mcsadean Guest

    i have taken the exam and the questions 61 in total. bit more than
    usual " normally 50 question in microsoftexam. btw exam isnt hard.
    if u have passed the 270 exam u only need to review that exam
    again . maybe study little about new feature of sp2 for winxp and
    how to enable install .
    i hope this helps

    mcsadean, Sep 21, 2005