    the self test software...
    If so please email me to

    Thanks
    Seelan, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Seelan

    T-Bone Guest

    "Seelan" <> wrote
    > hey guys,
    > Im taking the 70-270 test next week and was wondering if any 1 has
    > the self test software...
    > If so please email me to

    Lots of people have self-test software including Transcender, Measureup,
    even Microsoft. Have you tried them?

    BTW: Internet is not write-only.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Seelan

    Seelan Guest

    T-Bone wrote:
    > "Seelan" <> wrote
    >
    >>hey guys,
    >> Im taking the 70-270 test next week and was wondering if any 1 has
    >>the self test software...
    >>If so please email me to

    > Lots of people have self-test software including Transcender, Measureup,
    > even Microsoft. Have you tried them?
    >
    > BTW: Internet is not write-only.

    I'm assuming u dont have ur own copy...
    Seelan, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Seelan

    CBIC Guest

    Seelan wrote:
    > T-Bone wrote:
    >> "Seelan" <> wrote
    >>
    >>> hey guys,
    >>> Im taking the 70-270 test next week and was wondering if any 1 has
    >>> the self test software...
    >>> If so please email me to

    >> Lots of people have self-test software including Transcender,
    >> Measureup, even Microsoft. Have you tried them?
    >>
    >> BTW: Internet is not write-only.

    > I'm assuming u dont have ur own copy...

    I do, but why would I or anyone just give it to you. I PAID for my copy why
    should you get it for free?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jun 3, 2005
  5. Seelan

    T-Bone Guest

    "Seelan" <> wrote
    > I'm assuming u dont have ur own copy...

    3y3 do. 3y3 bot myn, y d0nt u by urs?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 3, 2005
  6. Seelan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone expostulated for all the world
    to hear;

    >> I'm assuming u dont have ur own copy...

    > 3y3 do. 3y3 bot myn, y d0nt u by urs?

    u gyz tlk fny

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 3, 2005
  7. Seelan

    T-Bone Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote
    > > 3y3 do. 3y3 bot myn, y d0nt u by urs?

    > u gyz tlk fny

    I think I need to take something to encourage vowel movement.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 3, 2005
  8. Seelan

    Guest Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Seelan wrote:
    >> T-Bone wrote:
    >>> "Seelan" <> wrote

    >>> Lots of people have self-test software including Transcender,
    >>> Measureup, even Microsoft. Have you tried them?
    >>>
    >>> BTW: Internet is not write-only.

    >> I'm assuming u dont have ur own copy...

    > I do, but why would I or anyone just give it to you. I PAID for my copy
    > why should you get it for free?

    Why should you have had to pay for your copy, why shouldn't it have been
    free to begin with?

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Guest, Jun 3, 2005
  9. Seelan

    CBIC Guest

    > Why should you have had to pay for your copy, why shouldn't it have
    > been free to begin with?

    I dunno. But I do know I paid for mine so I'm not giving it away to anybody.
    CBIC, Jun 3, 2005
  10. Seelan

    Guest Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Why should you have had to pay for your copy, why shouldn't it have
    >> been free to begin with?
    >>

    > I dunno. But I do know I paid for mine so I'm not giving it away to
    > anybody.

    You should demand your money back, send them hate mail, and then set your
    copy on fire.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Guest, Jun 3, 2005
  11. Seelan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, <!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <?
    echo "The F-Word"; ?> <!-- Unorthodox Interpretation --> expostulated
    for all the world to hear;

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> Why should you have had to pay for your copy, why shouldn't it have
    >>> been free to begin with?
    >>>

    >> I dunno. But I do know I paid for mine so I'm not giving it away to
    >> anybody.

    > You should demand your money back, send them hate mail, and then set
    > your copy on fire.
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    Then shave them.

    --