    take the exam in the next two to three weeks.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=, Apr 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    JaR Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > . I guess Iƒ Tm just wondering
    > how the test is broken down so I can concentrate on my week spots. I
    > plan to take the exam in the next two to three weeks.

    Heh. From my experience, MS exams vary from test to test enough that you
    can't say which area a particular test will concentrate on. It seems that
    if you have a "week spot", you can guarantee that the majority of
    questions in that exam will be on it ;-)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 27, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    kpg Guest

    As Johnlax38 once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Greetings all!

    Greetings.

    > I just completed a 6 week course (Mon, Tue and Thur 6:30pm-10:30pm) in
    > Microsoft Workstation XP (70-270). I have a nice text book that is
    > very informative published by Prentice Hall Certification Series and
    > simulation software to mimic an XP environment. I am also currently
    > using Prep Logic testing software to become more familiar with the
    > questions that I might see.

    un huh.

    > Now for my question, what should I concentrate on?

    Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP
    Professional

    > I've heard that the 70-270 is the easiest exam.

    Yes.

    > I got an A in the class; it was very simple due to my user
    > experience.

    There ya go.

    > Like for my A+ I knew I had to work on instillation and
    > configuration as well as general knowledge. I guess I'm
    > just wondering how the test is broken down so I can
    > concentrate on my week spots.

    Can you say Active Directory?

    > I plan to take the exam in the next two to three weeks.

    Be a man, take it now.

    > Any help is greatly appreciated.

    I like cash.

    > Thanks

    Welcome.

    kpg
    kpg, Apr 27, 2006
  4. JaR,

    Heheh..weak..week.. :D :D

    kpg

    Thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=, Apr 27, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    kpg Guest

    As Johnlax38 once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Heheh..weak..week.. :D :D

    Hey! We don't tolerate bad spellers in this group.

    Unless it's Wednesday.
    kpg, Apr 27, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    JaR Guest

    Wodin's Tag splod rite!

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97B27238782D3ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > Unless it's Wednesday.

    Wel dun, gpk!

    JaR, Apr 27, 2006
  7. RE: Wodin's Tag splod rite!

    Well, John did spell it 'instillation', so I guess y'all are even.

    =?Utf-8?B?YW5vbg==?=, Apr 27, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    Wayne Guest

    "Johnlax38" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings all!
    >
    > I just completed a 6 week course (Mon, Tue and Thur 6:30pm-10:30pm) in
    > Microsoft Workstation XP (70-270). I have a nice text book that is very
    > informative published by Prentice Hall Certification Series and simulation
    > software to mimic an XP environment. I am also currently using Prep Logic
    > testing software to become more familiar with the questions that I might
    > see.
    >
    > Now for my question, what should I concentrate on? I've heard that the
    > 70-270 is the easiest exam. I got an A in the class; it was very simple
    > due
    > to my user experience. Like for my A+ I knew I had to work on instillation
    > and configuration as well as general knowledge. I guess I'm just wondering
    > how the test is broken down so I can concentrate on my week spots. I plan
    > take the exam in the next two to three weeks.
    >
    > Any help is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    Wayne, Apr 28, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    shania Guest

    shania, Apr 28, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    Briscobar Guest

    shania <> rambled:

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has explored Antarctica. Nude.
    Briscobar, Apr 28, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > shania <> rambled:
    >>
    >> for mcse exams you can check this link <shut up you whore>

    Yeah and another thing *plonk*

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 28, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wodin's Tag splod rite!

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > gpk!

    dyslexia sufferers, untie!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I drank WHAT!? - Socrates
    Neil, May 2, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Wodin's Tag splod rite!

    Briscobar wrote :

    shania <> rambled:
    > for mcse exams you can check this link <shut up you wh0re>

    :
    :
    ad infinitum...

    Don't tell me you *really* copy and paste all that ? Maybe I should
    make you a little utility that would do it automatically ?
    Cerebrus, May 2, 2006