    Press...

    I guess what I'm getting at is, do I have to be able to ace the
    MeasureUp tests to be able to pass the certification test?

    Nick Strangis, Oct 11, 2006

  2. Nick Strangis

    AJR Guest

    I have made several posts in the past regarding how "easy" the questions
    included with the MS Kit are versus those on the CD.
    You cannot depend on the book questions as a gauge of your ability - set
    your goal on passing the CD tests.
    along with consideration of other guides.

    AJR, Oct 11, 2006

  3. I find myself in the same waters - I was doing alright until I dived into
    measureUP and now asking myself the same question that you asked. Do I need
    to grasp the question from measureUp to pass the exam 70-270 or not ? any
    solution or foundings please respond

    regards,

    Jupiterdweller
    --
    regards

    Jupiterdweller, Oct 14, 2006
  4. hello there
    How many questions has been 70-270?

    Birol AYDUGAN, Oct 14, 2006
  5. Nick Strangis

    l33h4ll Guest

    Same here,
    I have been using the measure up in lession review certifciaton mode and
    been aceing it then looked yesterday at the practise exams and finding that I
    too am failing miserably...alot of the questions don't seem to be really
    covered in the MS-Press Installing, Configuring and Administering Windows XP
    Professional book.

    The worrying thing is i have booked to be sitting my exam tomorrow... *glup*

    Guess I will see what happends..

    l33h4ll, Oct 19, 2006
  6. Nick Strangis

    Julia Guest

    I noticed this when I was getting ready for 70-290. The questions on that
    CD were much harder than the actual exam. I passed the exam even though I
    had trouble passing the practice exams on the CD. I'm hoping that the same
    is true with 70-284. I'm taking that exam tomorrow but am having trouble
    with the practice exams on the CD. I think with my next exam I'm going to go
    back to buying a practice test instead of using the one that comes with the
    book. I don't feel like I can trust those anymore. With 70-270 I bought the
    practice exam from Measure Up's website. That one was a lot closer to the
    real one.

    Julia, Oct 21, 2006
  7. Nick Strangis

    khaled