    Since SP1 the default file system permissions changed from everyone full
    control to more restrictive permissions. Are the exam questions based on
    current permissions or XP as it was initially released ?
    Dave, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Dave

    Jerz Guest

    hmmm... didn't know the default permissions changed from sp1 to sp2; I
    thought they only changed from win2k to XP.

    Jerz, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Dave

    Guest Guest

    I believe you are right I hope old Dave plans on doing
    better answering the questions than he does asking. Since
    if he had read anything on WinXP he would know it changed
    in 2001 with the release of XP

    Guest, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Dave

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 19, 2004
  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Actually old Dave knows a lot about XP. I posted this after reading sybex's
    70-270 book which I was convinced was wrong. Checking an XP machine also
    confirmed this. I just wanted to check with other that I wasn't
    misunderstanding something.

    Dave, Nov 19, 2004
  6. Dave

    Dave Guest