    these exams can be obtained at a price of course?

    Cheers

    Luke

    =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=, Oct 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Luke Chalmers" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am not one of those "brain dumps" people. I am just curious to know if
    > these exams can be obtained at a price of course?

    Since you claim not to be a braindumper, I'll give you the benefit of the
    doubt and be nice this one time by simply replying, "uh, no."
    --
    Mitch "Tequila makes her clothes fall off." S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Cheers mitch,

    obviously trust isn't something that people believe in. especially when i
    said i am happy to pay

    Luke

    =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=, Oct 11, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Luke Chalmers" <> wrote
    > obviously trust isn't something that people believe in. especially when i
    > said i am happy to pay

    So then please explain how having the answers to the actual exam questions
    is not a brain dump?

    Again, just to give you the benefit of the doubt... Cheating is bad, 'mkay?
    That's why there are practice tests.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Oct 11, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    > Cheers mitch,

    Bottems up.

    > obviously trust isn't something that people believe in. especially when i
    > said i am happy to pay

    Funny thing about trust, I don't have any. But that's not to say I don't
    wish you the best. If you prepare well and take the test, you'll know where
    you were lacking. Good luck.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    Ogre Guest

    Luke Chalmers wrote:

    > I am not one of those "brain dumps" people. I am just curious to know if
    > these exams can be obtained at a price of course?

    Smells like an a$$fusker ..... must be an a$$fusker.

    Ogre, Oct 11, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Ogre" <iaogreatgmaildot@com> wrote in message
    > Smells like an a$$fusker ..... must be an a$$fusker.

    I'm trying to be nice since he said he only wanted the test after he had
    taken it for review. I'm assuming an extemely green n00b(unless proven
    otherwise) that hasn't taken a test yet and hasn't researched the MS site.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I am not one of those "brain dumps" people. I am just curious to know if
    >> these exams can be obtained at a price of course?

    >Smells like an a$$fusker ..... must be an a$$fusker.

    I disagree in the this case.

    I always found it strange at college, how you could always get hold of
    (and were encouraged to do so) past papers, not that they were much
    help because the questions were always different, but they did give
    you a good idea way to 'write' the papers in way that would get you
    extra marks. I think this is where Luke is coming from.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 11, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >obviously trust isn't something that people believe in. especially when i
    >said i am happy to pay

    Well people are happy to pay for braindumps as well, I'm not saying
    you're one of those people, but that's what happens.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 11, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello all,
    > I am going to do my MCSE exams and going to start with the 70-270, however I
    > was wondering if microsoft give you the ability to have a look at past exams.

    Nope. Sorry.

    Ben Smith, Oct 11, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?THVrZSBDaGFsbWVycw==?=

    m0rk Guest