    18 Raleigh St, Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
    Orange Rocket Life Coaching
    w w w . o r a n g e r o c k e t . c o . n z

    Aaron, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Aaron

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    700 points

    reading says 65%
    >and another says 80% and I can't find it on Microsoft's

    website?

    Sgt Galaxy, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    Hello, thank you for your post. Sorry for my ignorance, but what does 700
    points mean? Is it 700 out of 1000?

    Aaron, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Aaron

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Yup!

    Sgt Galaxy, Dec 10, 2003
  5. Aaron

    SM Guest

    700 Passing Score,
    50 questions,
    90 minutes to complete.

    SM

    SM, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Aaron

    Guest Guest

    You must score 700 or higher in 70-270 exam

    Guest, Dec 12, 2003