70-270 in april

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2lwX2NhbmFkYQ==?=, Apr 7, 2005.

  1. Hello
    I’m already registered for the program 2 for 1 and I’m looking for somebody
    interested to take the exam in the same period ….
    preferably from Quebec :)
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2lwX2NhbmFkYQ==?=, Apr 7, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2lwX2NhbmFkYQ==?=

    Gamer Guest


    >-----Original Message-----
    >Hello
    >Iâ?Tm already registered for the program 2 for 1 and Iâ?

    Tm looking for somebody
    >interested to take the exam in the same period â?¦.
    >preferably from Quebec :)
    >
    >.Hello to you,

    I'm from Montreal, and i'm in the studying process for
    MCSA. If my studying schedule is going the way it is,
    i'll be taking the first exam (70-270) at the end of
    April.

    >
    Gamer, Apr 7, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. I'm from Montreal to ... is it the first exam at Microsoft for you ?
    For me it is ...

    "Gamer" wrote:

    >
    > >-----Original Message-----
    > >Hello
    > >Iâ?Tm already registered for the program 2 for 1 and Iâ?

    > Tm looking for somebody
    > >interested to take the exam in the same period â?¦.
    > >preferably from Quebec :)
    > >
    > >.Hello to you,

    > I'm from Montreal, and i'm in the studying process for
    > MCSA. If my studying schedule is going the way it is,
    > i'll be taking the first exam (70-270) at the end of
    > April.
    >
    > >

    >
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2lwX2NhbmFkYQ==?=, Apr 7, 2005
    #3
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2lwX2NhbmFkYQ==?=

    Richard LEE Guest

    good luck everbody?
    first exams hard everytime.
    i passed 70-270 with 905 score.but i failed second exam for me (70-290)


    "Cip_canada" <>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    yazdý:...
    > I'm from Montreal to ... is it the first exam at Microsoft for you ?
    > For me it is ...
    >
    > "Gamer" wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> >-----Original Message-----
    >> >Hello
    >> >Iâ?Tm already registered for the program 2 for 1 and Iâ?

    >> Tm looking for somebody
    >> >interested to take the exam in the same period â?¦.
    >> >preferably from Quebec :)
    >> >
    >> >.Hello to you,

    >> I'm from Montreal, and i'm in the studying process for
    >> MCSA. If my studying schedule is going the way it is,
    >> i'll be taking the first exam (70-270) at the end of
    >> April.
    >>
    >> >

    >>
    Richard LEE, Apr 8, 2005
    #4
  5. Applied to take the 70-270 beginning of may. Hopefully will pass but not
    sure how difficult the questions will be. Had several years experience using
    XP
    had a couple of goes at the ms assessments and got around %80. (but is this
    enough :-( )
    Anyway if u dont try.........


    well done all those that passed.

    "Richard LEE" wrote:

    > good luck everbody?
    > first exams hard everytime.
    > i passed 70-270 with 905 score.but i failed second exam for me (70-290)
    >
    >
    > "Cip_canada" <>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    > yazdý:...
    > > I'm from Montreal to ... is it the first exam at Microsoft for you ?
    > > For me it is ...
    > >
    > > "Gamer" wrote:
    > >
    > >>
    > >> >-----Original Message-----
    > >> >Hello
    > >> >Iâ?Tm already registered for the program 2 for 1 and Iâ?
    > >> Tm looking for somebody
    > >> >interested to take the exam in the same period â?¦.
    > >> >preferably from Quebec :)
    > >> >
    > >> >.Hello to you,
    > >> I'm from Montreal, and i'm in the studying process for
    > >> MCSA. If my studying schedule is going the way it is,
    > >> i'll be taking the first exam (70-270) at the end of
    > >> April.
    > >>
    > >> >
    > >>

    >
    >
    >
    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnk=?=, Apr 28, 2005
    #5
  6. Larry schrieb:
    > Applied to take the 70-270 beginning of may. Hopefully will pass but not
    > sure how difficult the questions will be. Had several years experience using
    > XP
    > had a couple of goes at the ms assessments and got around %80. (but is this
    > enough :-( )


    I passed the 270 with 815 pts 2 weeks ago and my assessments score was
    75% - so I guess you'll do fine.

    Good luck,
    Ludwig
    Ludwig Alberter, Apr 29, 2005
    #6
  7. Passed 70-270

    passed today.
    Pleased to get the first exam out of the way.

    Does your exam centre or microsoft mail your access code so u can log in to
    the MCP members site.
    Im guessing it may take a few days after passing the first exam before u can
    log in anyway.


    "Ludwig Alberter" wrote:

    > Larry schrieb:
    > > Applied to take the 70-270 beginning of may. Hopefully will pass but not
    > > sure how difficult the questions will be. Had several years experience using
    > > XP
    > > had a couple of goes at the ms assessments and got around %80. (but is this
    > > enough :-( )

    >
    > I passed the 270 with 815 pts 2 weeks ago and my assessments score was
    > 75% - so I guess you'll do fine.
    >
    > Good luck,
    > Ludwig
    >
    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnk=?=, May 3, 2005
    #7
  8. Re: Passed 70-270

    Larry schrieb:
    > passed today.
    > Pleased to get the first exam out of the way.
    >
    > Does your exam centre or microsoft mail your access code so u can log in to
    > the MCP members site.
    > Im guessing it may take a few days after passing the first exam before u can
    > log in anyway.


    It took two days in my case.
    Ludwig Alberter, May 4, 2005
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Ron
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    699
    Gunther
    Apr 14, 2005
  2. Rowdy Yates

    OT: April Fools - FARK Got Hacked.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    408
    Rowdy Yates
    Apr 1, 2004
  3. Mike Russell

    The April Curvemeister Class starts tomorrow, April 1

    Mike Russell, Mar 31, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    21
    Views:
    1,005
    evadnikufesin
    Apr 2, 2007
  4. Anitya Shrinidhi

    Are there any changes in Exam 070-270 after April 2008

    Anitya Shrinidhi, Apr 7, 2008, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    1,322
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP]
    May 6, 2008
  5. Richard S

    70-270 or 72-270 Exam

    Richard S, Dec 21, 2005, in forum: MCSA
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,079
    Richard S
    Dec 22, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page