    Jamie Guest

    I am taking exam on Monday Morning. Any last minute hints?

    Thanks to all

    Jamie, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Try to play the role of a system administrator when you write the exam,
    rather than the end user concerned with the results.
    Read every question analytically, and look for words like, "best, more
    often, cost effective, lower, larger".
    If you were microsoft, how would you want a network to look? Probably quite
    like your proprietary protocols allow.

    For the 70-270: Know IIS. Even though I've yet to see it used on a desktop,
    Microsoft still tests on it. Understand the Microsoft Baseline Security
    Analyzer, and what it does. Understand ICS. Remember, it gives out IP
    addresses, does not authenticate to an active directory server, and uses
    only 192.168.0.0/24.

    Good luck, Jamie :)

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    Thanks
    Ill let you knowhow i did via the borard

    Jamie, Apr 17, 2004