    anyone help?
    --
    Lynne Davidson

    Lynne, Apr 20, 2009

  2. Lynne

    John R Guest

    "Lynne" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have sat this twice and failed. I used beitcertified - no help at all.
    >Can
    > anyone help?
    > --
    > Lynne Davidson

    Maybe if you posted your MCP ID, we might be able to help.

    John R

    John R, Apr 20, 2009

  3. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    Sorry about that new to this. My MCP ID is 6728374. Many thanks.
    --
    Lynne Davidson

    Lynne, Apr 20, 2009
  4. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Sorry about that new to this. My MCP ID is 6728374. Many thanks.

    I think JohnR's gonna need those pliers...

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 21, 2009
  5. Oh SNAP!

    http://www.CertGuard.com/Search.asp?Site=beitcertified.com

    beitcertified is a braindump site. Not good to use at all. And not a good
    idea to say you used them and post your MCP ID. You may not be keeping a
    certification for very long...

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, Apr 22, 2009
  6. I think that's the first time I've seen anyone actually throw their MCP# up
    there after admitting to using a braindump (although, unknowingly using a
    braindump).

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, Apr 22, 2009
  7. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Dustin Harper" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > I think that's the first time I've seen anyone actually throw their
    > MCP# up there after admitting to using a braindump (although,
    > unknowingly using a braindump).

    Oh, it gets much better than that. Starting with post #7:

    http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa/browse_frm/th
    read/dccd832c2c0bfcd2/289dc46d41dd6fb5#289dc46d41dd6fb5

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 22, 2009
  8. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    Didnt know was a brain-dump site was suggested to me by fellow students in
    class.
    --
    Lynne Davidson

    Lynne, May 2, 2009
  9. Lynne

    PS Guest

    not sure which is worse, posting the MCP # after using a braindump, or using
    a braindump and still failing an exam twice

    PS, May 7, 2009
  10. "PS" <> wrote in message
    > not sure which is worse, posting the MCP # after using a braindump, or
    > using
    > a braindump and still failing an exam twice

    I suspect they're both driven by the same skillset.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 8, 2009
  11. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    Thanks for your comments, I think. Will leave sitting exams to the
    professionals i think.
    --
    Lynne Davidson

    Lynne, May 8, 2009
  12. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day =?Utf-8?B?UFM=?= <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > not sure which is worse, posting the MCP # after using a braindump, or
    > using a braindump and still failing an exam twice

    Since increase used of dumps implies increased chance of failing, I
    wouldn't be surprised.

    That doesn't include getting banned from certification for life.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, May 11, 2009
  13. Lynne

    PS Guest

    I guess I assumed that using braindumps gave you the questions and answers
    from the actual test you were going to take, thereby increasing your chances
    of passing, whether you know the material or not. That's how several
    members of my team passed their MCDST exams. (then one of them asked me how
    to add a PST file to outlook, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Microsoft's Security team didn't seem to care either, they forwarded me a
    link to the Learning Catalog)

    PS, May 13, 2009
  14. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > I guess I assumed that using braindumps gave you the questions and
    > answers from the actual test you were going to take,

    Perhaps, in a way.

    > thereby increasing your chances of passing

    Well, that's where you aren't entirely correct. Dump sites *claim* these
    things. However, many are known to be entirely off the mark, or give you
    the wrong answers, or have totally wrong questions.

    I mean, why would someone trust that a company who's business is
    stealing from other companies would be honest?

    > (then one of them asked me how to add a PST file to outlook, I didn't
    > know whether to laugh or cry.

    lollers

    -------

    T-Bone