    and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    representative independent of this message.
    Keith Chilton, Mar 12, 2007

  2. I am thinking of taking the exam as well shortly. I am doing this
    because I am getting my MCT and this is a popular class. I have to test
    out on it and then I am qualified to teach it. I am not sweating it
    much. I am not sure if I will even crack a book to be honest. :)

    .... Not true. I will skim thru my MS Press Windows XP Inside Out book
    for those "little things..."

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 12, 2007

  3. I bought a white MCSE training kit book for this exam. Kind of on accident.
    I wanted all the MS Press books. Oh well it's a refreshing change. I am
    going through this book fairly fast as I'm hardly learning things in it.
    Here and there I am learning some things so I guess it was worth it. The Win
    2000 server books I have for my next tests are MS Press.

    Keith Chilton, Mar 12, 2007
  4. Why is this class so popular? On track for the MCSA?

    Keith Chilton, Mar 12, 2007
  5. Yeah, and it is a foundation for individuals new to the I.T. field.

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 12, 2007
  6. Keith Chilton

    TheITGirl Guest

    I'm taking the 70-272 next week but if I pass that, I'm going to start
    reading for the 270 straight afterwards!

    When do you envisage taking your 270 exam?

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Mar 12, 2007
  7. I dont know. probably really shortly after i'm done with this book. i wont
    study as hard for it as i did the 271..i'm looking forward to something
    other than XP now
    i want to start reading these windows 2000 server books.

    Probably near the end of the month i would say considering its the 12th
    already. That or sometime in early april.

    Keith Chilton, Mar 12, 2007
  8. Keith Chilton

    Angel Guest

    hi keith

    Yes……. I just started studying for my 70-270 exam. Some information I
    already know so just going over stuff I don’t know….planning on taking the
    test in the ending of the month or sooner depends …………yes I’m also tired of
    XP need a change cant wait to get into win server 2003 it’s a whole new beast
    …….I bought the kit from where I told www.nerdbooks.com they have some nice
    sales there…….. people should check them out

    --
    Angel Perez

    A+, N+, MCP, MCDST

    Angel, Mar 13, 2007
  9. Keith Chilton

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Angel" wrote:

    > hi keith
    >
    > Yes……. I just started studying for my 70-270 exam. Some information I
    > already know so just going over stuff I don’t know….planning on taking the
    > test in the ending of the month or sooner depends …………yes I’m also tired of
    > XP need a change cant wait to get into win server 2003 it’s a whole new beast
    > …….I bought the kit from where I told www.nerdbooks.com they have some nice
    > sales there…….. people should check them out
    >
    > --
    > Angel Perez
    >
    > A+, N+, MCP, MCDST
    >

    > "Keith Chilton" wrote:
    >
    > > Just started reading for the 70-270 exam today. Anybody else doing that
    > > right now? I'll probably be doing a lot of reading outdoors though as it's
    > > beautiful outside right now.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Keith Chilton - MCDST, MCP
    > > Data Services Technician
    > > River Valley Financial Bank
    > > 430 Clifty Drive
    > > Madison, IN 47250
    > > 812-273-4949 ext 348
    > > Phone (812) 273-4949 Ext. 348 Fax (812) 265-6730
    > >
    > > ****River Valley Financial Bank, Internet Email Confidentiality Footer****
    > > Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you
    > > are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
    > > of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
    > > anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us
    > > immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
    > > messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
    > > and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    > > my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    > > representative independent of this message.

    Hi Angel and Keith

    I'm hoping to take my 270 around the end of April. If you take the exam
    sooner, do post and let us know how you got on, and how you thought the exam
    compared to the 271 and 272 in terms of difficulty.

    I too am really looking forward to getting into Server 2003!

    All the best

    IT Girl
    TheITGirl, Mar 15, 2007