    back 70-270 book, that will cover what I need?

    Kind Regards

    Andy
    Andy, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Andy

    Guest Guest

    Hi Andy,

    The best book to get for this is the 2272 Microsoft
    Offical curriculm book.

    Regards

    Pete

    not

    Guest, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Andy

    kat Guest

    Not worth it?

    Scenario:

    Company wants to hire experienced network admin. Which will he choose?

    A: Certified on 2000, then upgraded to next level

    B: Just certified on XP

    Having 2000/upgrade makes it look like you have more experience and
    knowledge. Not true, I know, but it looks better. Just my humble opinion.

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss
    on your computer."
    kat, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Andy

    andy Guest

    True I suppose, I have been using Win2k pro for years to
    and think the test would be not to hard to do.

    andy, Feb 5, 2004