    exactly, but hopefully it won't be anything I can't handle. I've got my A+,
    and N+ so if I pass this, I'll be half way to MCSA.

    I'll let everyone know how I do, and what I thought of the test!

    James, Feb 23, 2005

  2. James

    Microsoft Guest

    Good Luck

    Microsoft, Feb 24, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    Well I passed the exam, it wasn't too tough. I suppose it was a step up
    from Comptia A+ and N+, but I've used Windows XP a lot, and did a review
    before the test.
    I must say they like to make the questions pretty long, they put a lot of
    irrelvent information inot the questions to try and throw you off.
    now, only 2 more exams to MCSA!!
    good luck to everyone else

    James, Feb 24, 2005
  4. James

    Manish Guest

    Hi james,

    I wanted to pass 70-270 exmas. But unable to pass it as
    questions are to long. Can you suggest me a way to
    pass it. I bought a practice questions from
    selftestsoftware.com. Do I need to buy some more practice
    questions.

    thanks,
    Manish shah

    Manish, Mar 7, 2005
  5. James

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Manish" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Hi james,
    >

    > I wanted to pass 70-270 exmas. But unable to pass it as
    > questions are to long. Can you suggest me a way to
    > pass it. I bought a practice questions from
    > selftestsoftware.com. Do I need to buy some more practice
    > questions.

    Read the MS Press book and additional suggested reading. Install and use
    the product.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Mar 7, 2005
  6. James

    James Guest

    Perhaps try a few different things. Maybe read the answers first, then the
    question?

    The questions are long, and may have uneeded information. Make sure you
    understand exactly what the question is asking before selecting an answer.

    Get some hands on experience with Windows XP and you should be good

    James, Mar 8, 2005