    opinions on good books or sites for this class?

    Thanks

    Tony
    Anthony Coletta, May 8, 2004

  2. Anthony Coletta

    Garnet 321 Guest

    go through Microsoft offical website
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.as
    take the notes of

    Skills Being Measure
    This certification exam measures your ability to implement
    administer, and troubleshoot information systems tha
    incorporate Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Befor
    taking the exam, you should be proficient in the job skill
    listed in the following matrix. The matrix shows whic
    Official Microsoft Learning Products may help you reac
    competency in the skills being tested in the exam.

    Key to the matrix
    The course includes material to prepare you for this task
    The course includes some material to prepare you for this task
    You will need to supplement the course with additional work
    The course provides a general introductory overview of this task
    You will need to supplement the course with additional work

    ----- Anthony Coletta wrote: ----

    Hello
    Ive taken a class for this exam but would like further material t
    study before taking the test. The only book that seems to be worth a dam
    is the MCSE Training Kit (Exam 70-270) Win XP Professional. Any othe
    opinions on good books or sites for this class

    Thank

    Ton
    Garnet 321, May 8, 2004

  3. Anthony Coletta

    OldTimer Guest

    Get the Test King Q&A for 70-270. Read and learn it. I passed the test with a 837 using the 70-270 Exam2 Cram Que Book and the Test King Q & A. (www.testking.com

    Wayn

    OldTimer, May 8, 2004
  4. Anthony Coletta

    SJ Guest

    In the past couple of years, the Sybex books have become great test
    study resources. This one

    MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Professional Study Guide, Second Edition (70-270)
    (ISBN: 0782142419)

    is a good resource for the 70-270 test.

    I have not had much luck in using any of the MSPress books to actually
    prepare for a test. While some things are covered well, the tests
    always seem to ask many questions on remote topics that aren't covered
    well in the MSPress books.

    HTH

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, May 8, 2004
  5. Anthony Coletta

    MS Guest

    I'm studying for this one too. When I took a look at a
    few practice tests and the ExamCram book, I found the MS
    Press book is missing a lot of information.

    MS, Jun 25, 2004