    Which book would you recommend to do the 70-270
    XP course.

    Thanks

    Freddo Frog, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Freddo Frog

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Freddo Frog" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Hi
    > Which book would you recommend to do the 70-270
    > XP course.
    >
    > Thanks

    Anything by MS Press is good.
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/7870.asp

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Freddo Frog

    tjabek Guest

    tjabek, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Freddo Frog

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "tjabek" <> wrote in message news:duado0$q10$...
    > Bigus Dickus napisa³(a):
    > > "Freddo Frog" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi
    > >> Which book would you recommend to do the 70-270
    > >> XP course.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks
    > >>

    > > Anything by MS Press is good.
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/7870.asp
    > >

    > I'd prefer this one
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/reskit/default.mspx

    Although it too is a good book to use as supplemental material, it won't get you
    past the 270 by itself.

    But yes, good book.

    --
    Bigus DiCkus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  5. I have 6 years of experience with XP.

    I just finished a class for 70-270.

    I'm going to give you the ISBN number for the book and the simulation
    software.

    Book: 0-13-144132-9
    Software : 0-13-144449-2

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmxheDM4?=, Apr 27, 2006