    this is my next exam after that.

    What books have been helpful? I'm very comfortable with the OS having used
    it on many computers for 6 years.
    Boris Badenov, Apr 8, 2008

  2. Boris Badenov

    CBIC Guest

    "Boris Badenov" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone have recommendations for study materials for the XP 70-270 exam?
    > I'm already A+ Certified and will be getting Network+ in about 2 weeks.
    > So, this is my next exam after that.
    >
    > What books have been helpful? I'm very comfortable with the OS having
    > used it on many computers for 6 years.

    Please give Natasha my regards. Also to Moose and Squirrel.
    CBIC, Apr 8, 2008

  3. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Boris Badenov" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone have recommendations for study materials for the XP 70-270 exam?
    >> I'm already A+ Certified and will be getting Network+ in about 2 weeks.
    >> So, this is my next exam after that.
    >>
    >> What books have been helpful? I'm very comfortable with the OS having
    >> used it on many computers for 6 years.

    > Please give Natasha my regards. Also to Moose and Squirrel.

    Does Whatsamatta U. have a Computer Science curriculum?
    Boris Badenov, Apr 8, 2008
  4. Boris Badenov

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Boris Badenov" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone have recommendations for study materials for the XP 70-270 exam?
    >>> I'm already A+ Certified and will be getting Network+ in about 2 weeks.
    >>> So, this is my next exam after that.
    >>>
    >>> What books have been helpful? I'm very comfortable with the OS having
    >>> used it on many computers for 6 years.

    >> Please give Natasha my regards. Also to Moose and Squirrel.
    >>

    > Does Whatsamatta U. have a Computer Science curriculum?

    I'm not sure. I've never been to Frostbite Falls.
    CBIC, Apr 8, 2008
  5. Boris Badenov

    JaR Guest

    Re: 70-270: any recommendation on study materials

    On 4/8/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "Boris Badenov" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >"CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > >>"Boris Badenov" <> wrote in message

    > > > Please give Natasha my regards. Also to Moose and Squirrel.
    > > >

    > > Does Whatsamatta U. have a Computer Science curriculum?

    > I'm not sure. I've never been to Frostbite Falls.

    I hear they broke the Wayback Machine.

    --
    JaR
    Just when we coulda used it, too!
    JaR, Apr 8, 2008
  6. Boris Badenov

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 4/8/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >

    >> "Boris Badenov" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> >"CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> > Does Whatsamatta U. have a Computer Science curriculum?

    >> I'm not sure. I've never been to Frostbite Falls.

    > I hear they broke the Wayback Machine.

    "Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a br@indump outta my arse!"

    Bill "That trick never works" Hileman
    Bill Hileman, Apr 8, 2008
  7. Boris Badenov

    Edo Guest

    Hi,

    I passed the 70-270 exam last month, I have been working with the OS for
    years now, still I think you do need to review some books. You might think
    you have enough skills, the "issue" with the MS exams is that they ask you
    questions of "how things should be done" in a dream worls, although in realty
    they dont always happen that way. I found that with questions regarding dial
    up connections. There might still be lots of organaziations which use this as
    a VPN connection but that is kind of rare, in my opinion. I had lots of
    questions regarding dial up o_0. They also mix questions from other books,
    that are not necessarily included in the MS press edition., You might want to
    consider Sybex as an option.
    The exam is hard , I found ,,, just carefully READ the question.

    hope this helps.

    Edo, Apr 9, 2008