  1. OK, as of today, does anyone know if the 70-270 exam includes info about
    XP SP-2 or just the original release? I can get no definitive answer by
    searching Microsoft's web site or the newsgroups.

    Grant Robertson, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Grant Robertson wrote:
    > OK, as of today, does anyone know if the 70-270 exam includes info

    about
    > XP SP-2 or just the original release? I can get no definitive answer

    by
    > searching Microsoft's web site or the newsgroups.

    If you're that concerned, why don't you take the ten minutes or so to
    familiarize yourself with the changes or new features in SP2?

    blastingfonda, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Grant Robertson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "blastingfonda" <> wrote in

    > Grant Robertson wrote:
    >> OK, as of today, does anyone know if the 70-270 exam includes info

    > about
    >> XP SP-2 or just the original release? I can get no definitive answer

    > by
    >> searching Microsoft's web site or the newsgroups.

    > If you're that concerned, why don't you take the ten minutes or so to
    > familiarize yourself with the changes or new features in SP2?

    If you are that concernered why don't you go back to yo mama's house and
    bitch slap her a bit!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > If you are that concernered why don't you go back to yo mama's house

    and
    > bitch slap her a bit!!

    Nothing like getting shitfaced, firing up the PC, signing online &
    posting on microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse.......

    blastingfonda, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Grant Robertson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "blastingfonda" <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >> If you are that concernered why don't you go back to yo mama's house

    > and
    >> bitch slap her a bit!!

    > Nothing like getting shitfaced, firing up the PC, signing online &
    > posting on microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse.......

    Nothing like growing titties, while everyone else grew facial hair...

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2005
  6. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "blastingfonda" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >>> If you are that concernered why don't you go back to yo mama's
    >>> house and bitch slap her a bit!!

    >> Nothing like getting shitfaced, firing up the PC, signing online &
    >> posting on microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse.......
    >>

    > Nothing like growing titties, while everyone else grew facial hair...

    Dayum Rowdy... you're in rare form lately.

    Blastingfonda is one of the good guys.

    And did JenH run over your dog?

    --
    Fris "Or maybe she kicked it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 6, 2005
  7. I know - the "titties" line was good. I patted myself on the bum after
    posting it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um93ZHkgWWF0ZXM=?=, Apr 6, 2005