    difficulty of the XP exam (270) and Server 2003 (290)?
    Took the 270 and have noticed that 290 covers some of the
    same topics Thanks for your input.

    Bob, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Bob

    Garnet Guest

    270 is concerning to several topics that hosts connect to
    server(290) in a network environment(291). Thus, 290 is
    the server-side knowledge in implementation(10%),
    management(30%), and "maintaining"(60%) in a network
    envionment.
    They probably have the same topics in implementation,
    management, but different relating to Client/Server. Also
    have to care about the maintaining, that's the core
    knowledge to this exam.
    I took these two exams two months ago, according my
    experience, 290 is 3 times tough than 270.

    Garnet, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Bob

    Kent Paul Guest

    Yes and little time to answer see previous ng's about this below.

    Kent Paul, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Bob

    bob Guest

    Thank you

    bob, Feb 12, 2004
  5. I got both of these exams and ı can say 290 is of course
    more difficult than the other, in 290, you can face with
    hardware questions for example the picture shows the
    device manager image and a warning sign on the ethernet
    adapter after that the question asks how can it normaly
    functions... But these questions are less ı recommend you
    to work with syngres preparation book for this
    exam..because you must know what is terminal service and
    what is IIS(especially its default specs.)not an easy
    exam..but if you have a great experiance (in a workplace
    that have lots of branch offices :) ) you can get it
    easily... good luck

    hasan numanoglu, Feb 13, 2004