70-270 and 70-271

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Robert, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    I am having a hard time finding any training materials. I
    would love to get any information/books that anyone would
    like to part with. It seems like Microsoft leaves you out
    on a limb when it comes to telling you exactly how to get
    the training materials. Microsoft suggests centers and
    sites but the sites I've contacted have little information
    to help me.

    I've been checking with all the training centers in the MD
    areas and I'm getting a little confused where to go or how
    to buy the materials from.

    So please, if anyone have any used books they can part
    with for a fee or just to help a future MCDST
    Proffessional out with, by all means help me.

    Keep in mind as you help someone else, that circle keeps
    growing.

    Thanking you in advanced.

    Robert, Feb 16, 2004

  2. There are no training books available for MCDST yet.
    The CTECs have training available, but the self-taught courses will not be
    available until April.

    Most of us that have already passed did so based on our experience with XP
    and supporting end users.
    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 16, 2004