70-240

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Roger Barbeau, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Hi!

    Three question for you:

    I'm MCSE on Windows NT 4.0

    I've passed the 70-240, now i want to know which exam i need to take in
    order to achieve my MCSE Windows 2000.

    The 70-240 replace the Core Exam: Client Operating System and Core Exam:
    Networking System?

    I also passed the

    Exam 70-086: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management Server
    2.0
    Exam 70-059: Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows NT
    4.0

    as elective

    So i only need to take the 70-219?

    Is there any upgrade exam to the MCSE Windows 2003?

    Regards,

    Roger Barbeau

    Roger Barbeau, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Roger Barbeau

    Guest Guest

    Have a look here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    Guest, Mar 2, 2004

  3. They don't talk abbout which exam the 70-240 replace.

    Regards,

    Roger

    Roger Barbeau, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Roger Barbeau