    will not be published till 10/31/2007.
    Thx,
    TXRB4

    =?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?=, May 23, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?=

    Guest

    On May 23, 6:00 pm, TXRB4 <> wrote:
    > Where is the best place to start my training for this Exam? I would like to
    > take it by June 30th. Self-Paced Training Kit for exam 70-236 Exchange 2007
    > will not be published till 10/31/2007.
    > Thx,
    > TXRB4

    How about go work in an enviorment that has Exchange 2007? Dumbass.
    And what's the damn rush for? It won't be mainstream for at least
    another year or 2.

    , May 24, 2007

  3. Businesses will be hiring this year to have their E2k7 by first quarter of
    next year.
    TXRB4

    =?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?=, May 24, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?=

    Chris Lehr Guest

    Not really true - I have deployed two instances already.

    And I feel that I know it so-so, and would LOVE to see more info on what
    knowledge will be required to pass that exam.

    Chris Lehr, May 25, 2007