    Microsoft Biztalk Server 2004.

    Thanks!
    Manoj Agarwal
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFub2ogQWdhcndhbA==?=, Oct 28, 2004

  2. "Manoj Agarwal" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I was wondering if there is any plan of upgrading MCP Exam 70-230 to
    > Microsoft Biztalk Server 2004.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Manoj Agarwal

    Manoj,

    There are no current plans for a Biztalk Server 2004 MCP exam.
    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."
    Alice Ciccu \(MS\), Oct 28, 2004

  3. Scott Woodgate answered my question in his blog

    http://blogs.msdn.com/scottwoo/archive/2004/10/29/249696.aspx

    He mentions,

    "We are working on a partner focused exam for BizTalk Server 2004. It will
    be part of the partner competency and will be delivered in March of 2005.
    One of my team members (Yumay) is working with the question writers marching
    forward on this right now with the folks from MS Learning.

    So an exam is coming, it just not coming as quickly as I/you would have
    hoped."

    - Manoj Agarwal

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFub2ogQWdhcndhbA==?=, Oct 30, 2004